Fendi's light brown grained leather boxy Selleria hobo bag features contrast stitching and silvertone hardware. Debuting in 1931, the saddle-inspired Selleria line is handcrafted of Roman leather, a special chrome-tanned calfskin celebrated for its scratch-resistant natural grain.
- Stamped logo at topline.
- Tonal topstitching. Protective feet at base.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Lined with nubuck. Zip pocket and two slip pockets at interior. Structured base.
- Padded short strap. Detachable, adjustable strap with shoulder pad.
- Lobster clasp closure across interior topline.
- 12" height x 13" width x 7" depth (approximately).
- 5.5" short strap drop, 18.5" long strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Camel (light brown).
- Made in Italy.
RIPXNNL Fendi Selleria Anna Leather Hobo Bag Handmade #502731367